Introduction to Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning (FCEP)
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning (FCEP) established on October 12th, 1964, with single program of Civil Engineering. By 1987, Architecture Department was initially opened and followed by Environmental Engineering Department in 1999. FCEP has currently more than 5,400 alumni spread through to the country and abroad.
FCEP initiated by the establishment of Civil Engineering program in October 12, 1964. In 1987, the Architecture study program was opened followed by the Environmental Engineering Study Program in 1999. In 1993, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning was officially established. Currently, FCEP has graduated more than 5,400 alumni spreads all over Indonesia and abroad.
VISION OF FCEP:
Graduates are able to compete nationally and internationally in the context of Islam, science and Indonesia.
MISSION OF FCEP:
- Providing knowledge, understanding and practice of the Islamic value in order to be a noble human being.
- Organizing education that are able to provide knowledge and technology to graduates.
- Revive and disseminate the science and technology tradition for society prosperity.
- Provide knowledge, expertise, and ability to adjust / apply their knowledge to the development of life in society.
OBJECTIVES OF FCEP
- Build a reliable FCEP, help the education process well.
- Build FCEP that is able to develop and apply science and technology for the welfare of society.
- Produce Muslim scholars who are devoted, have good character, who have knowledge and have scientific deeds.
- Produce scholars who understand the basic sciences and the sciences in their fields, organize and solve problems, which are within the scope of their expertise.
- Produce graduates who are able to plan, implement, and apply designs / models / works according to their expertise in a safe, professional and capable of utilizing information technology.
- Produce graduates who are able to develop entrepreneurial attitudes and are able to collaborate in framing Islamic professional ethics and foster lifelong learning attitudes.